Total 80 Pcs, 17″ Set | 30 Pcs White Pampas and Natural Dried Pampas Grass,50 Pcs Natural Rabbit Tail Grass, Lagurus Ovatus Perfect for Home Decor, Boho Decor and Wedding Flower Arrangements
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Dried Pampas Grass is highly versatile and there are many ways it can be incorporated in your life, the only limit is your creativity!
Since they are dried flowers, the pampas and bunny tails will stay beautiful for a long time!
- Package: 80 Stems + Protective Triangle Box.
- Length: 17″ (43cm) in total.
- Color: Natural and White.
- Before bringing Pampas flowers into your home, give each reed a good shake allowing excess plume shedding to occur.
- To open up the plumes and get fluffy, you can put them under the Sun for 2-3 hours.
- Arrange Pampas reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect.
- Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stems stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay!
- Keep them away from moisture.
Kindly note that dried pampas and bunny tails are organically dried natural grasses. This means that the shapes, sizes and thickness of each pampas and bunny tail may vary.
✔ What You Get – Package contains 50 pcs Natural Bunny Tails,15 pcs White Pampas and 15 pcs Natural Pampas. The Pampas and Bunny Tails have around 17″(43cm). Your Pampas will be shipped in a triangular cartoon box and tied to secure it in place, to avoid being bent or damaged.
✔ Quality – To ensure the quality, all pampas are handpicked and carefully selected for your bouquet.The plumes are fluffy and soft to touch.
✔ Be Creative – Pampas is highly versatile and there are many ways it can be incorporated in your decor, the only limit is your creativity.Pampas Grass is a great choice if you are looking for Boho Style. Perfect for your Home Decor, Flower arrangements,Wedding bouquets.
✔ Tips – After unpacking them to help the plumes get fluffy, you can put them out in the sun for 2-3 hours. As the pampas are natural flowers you will notice that plumes will shed a bit, this is normal and will not change the final look of your bouquet.
✔ Attention – Vases displayed are not included in the package. We used them to give you creative ways to use pampas to enhance your home decor. Keep the flowers away from moisture.